Several micro-business owners are pacing the budge from accepting only cash to taking payments using countertop ATM machines. You can now earn more money on ATM payments, rather than suffer losses through credit or debit card transactions.
How it works
This method of taking payments is very convenient and often triggers repeated visits thus increasing your sales per customer. All you need to do is;
- Acquire a cost-effective countertop ATM machine
- Have it strategically positioned in the shop for your customers.
- Once it’s in place, a client should run a transaction just like he/she does at the normal bank ATMs.
- The customer should then receive a receipt for every valid transaction.
- This receipt is used to make the purchase and the outstanding balance is given out in cash.
Yes, it that fast and that simple. But are there any reasons you need to add an ATM at your store? Here are the Benefits of counter top ATMs.
- Putting an ATM sign on your window will likely bring in more customers who wouldn’t have stopped if not for the ATM.
- You don’t have to rent space. Countertop atm machines occupy limited space.
- You can easily monitor your ATM’s performance online.
- Once installed, the machine requires little effort and time to manage, maintain and monitor.
- Its convenience will bring back customers
- You increase your company’s chances of turning prospects to buyers by providing several payment alternatives.
- Most consumers who buy through ATMs spend impulsively therefore having a countertop ATM will trigger more spending hence more money.
- Your customers pay for transaction expenses (in form of convenience fee) saving you big money as opposed to when processing credit cards.
Part of competing fairly against business opponents is providing a range of payment solutions in both your physical and online store. You can secure a countertop atm machine for your store at a dealer or go for cheaper options from financial solutions providers like firstamericanmerchant.com.
Business Funding expert, Nathan Hale, founded First American Merchant with his eyes set on helping the backbone of our country, small business owners. His passions include writing/producing music, and travel. First American Merchant is America’s countertop atm machine Company, serving both traditional and high-risk Businesses